Programs designed for:
– Employment-Based Pathways
– Employment-Based Green Card Pathways are designed for international students & professionals seeking U.S. based employment that leads to permanent residency.
– Candidates may begin application either from their home country or in the U.S. during or following the completion of academic requirements, depending on particular requirements. Candidates may begin this track through qualifying for already available EB3 positions or in positions that must be developed for the applicant
– AEDG offers candidates employment-based immigration options through various technical & undergraduate programs.
– Business & Finance
– Culinary Arts & Hospitality
– International business owners seeking to develop U.S. business subsidiaries & branches for the business they own
– International professionals/investors seeking to join existing multinational businesses
*PLEASE NOTE: Application times will vary according to program type, individual circumstances, the previous volume of applicants, changes in U.S. immigration law, and are at the discretion of USCIS officials. All processing times listed are approximate according to ideal scenarios. Applicant’s priority date must be current to begin I-485 processing.