Programs designed for:
- Career Professionals
- University Graduates
Teachers’ Training Institute
- AEDG provides international educators professional development programs that prepare them for teaching U.S. pedagogy and curricula
- Professional development programs may take place on-site at the international school, in the U.S., or online.
- Students will receive an associate degree in Education or bachelor of Education degree that allow them to teach in kindergartens and primary schools
Financial & Business Management Institute
- Located in Vietnam, the Finance & Business Management Institute provides Vietnamese business professionals and students programs that develop essential industry skills. Enrollees attend programs in Vietnam and take a combination of in-classroom & outside-of-classroom professional development programs.
- AEDG is leading program discussions that will enable students to pursue 2+2 or 3+1 programs in collaboration with U.S. institutions. Students participating in such programs will be able to graduate with join U.S. & Vietnamese degrees
- Corporate Finance
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Certified Public Accounting (U.S.) Program (Coming Soon)